Meet My Personal Chef!




   Meet My Personal Chef!

                           Rotisserie Chickens at Sam's Club are just $4.88   

                                       This is my personal chef Mr. Sammy


I truly enjoy cooking chicken on the grill.  There is nothing like cooking some chicken on the grill and smothering it with barbecue sauce (watch the extra calories Kel lol!!!   However very often times due to a busy schedule I find myself needing food with no time to cook.  Eating out at restaurants and fast food is definitely not an option for me or any fitness minded person.  For that in mind, it is not an option for anyone truly desiring to lose weight and burn fat.  Eventually eating out at restaurants catches up with your progress and success and actually your wallet or bank account too!  Eating out is expensive!  However beings that is a way of life for many people, I decided to tell you about my personal chef!  Mr. Sammy!




My Chef is Awesome!
Enjoy having your own personal chef FREE at Sam's Club 

Mr. Sammy is Sam's Club or who I often refer to as "Sammy's Playhouse".  They have some really great deals at Sam's Club!  You can get delicious rotisserie chicken at Sam's Club already cooked, steaming hot, tender and juicy and ready to eat for just $4.88  You can't beat that price A N Y W H E R E!!!  I bought two of them there a few weeks ago and ate on them all week.  A good friend of mine said he had just done the same thing.  These rotisserie chickens are BIG and JUMBO!!!  They almost always have some hot which is great.  

Obviously you will need a Sam's Club membership to get in there to get one.  Unfortunately at Krogers grocery stores, the price on these is usually about $6.99 or $7.99 (if you can find the big size) and at Walmart you can almost never find the big jumbo sized ones.  They only have the little half the size rinky dink ones for $3.99 which that deal stinks like Pepe Le Pew the skunk compared to Sammy's Club.  




Sam's Club's Rotisserie Chicken is Juicy and Delicious!

Getting these chickens is honestly much cheaper than eating out and they are most likely much healthier too. You will still have to cook something to go with it (carbs and veges such as sweet potatoes and green beans or brown rice and spinach/asparagus) but you could do that quick fast and easy!  This 3 ½ bird easily feeds 4 or 5 people and is even a great idea for parties, friends coming over, family get togethers, family reunions, family and group outings or traveling!  It's much better for you than fried chicken without all the extra grease and fat.  You can always cut it up into good portion sizes if you are traveling or going on a family outing. When I go to Sam's and grab a couple. I just put two of them in my cart and say "Alright birdies let's go!"

Thank you Sam's Club for being my new personal chef!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post