Why Can't You Lose Weight?






Why Can't You Lose Weight?



Why can't you lose weight?  Is it something about you?  C'mon now, you're a nice person and you are trying real hard. Right!?  Surely you deserve to lose all the weight you really want.  After all, don't you feel or think you are doing everything right?  You are eating right and trying to eat as healthy as you can.  You are exercising and sometimes working out.  Maybe you are even working out regularly.  But for whatever reason(s) you just don't seem to be getting the results you want.  Is it your thyroid?  Are you working out enough?  Have you been eating too much?  Chances are you aren't eating/consuming enough calories.  Let me begin to cure all of these weight loss myths.  And do please see the link below to another article I wrote on LinkedIn. 


I spoke at a weight loss workshop several years ago at the Dayton V.A. Center.   A woman had was upset that she wasn't losing weight anymore. She had felt she had plateaued.  I told her there is no such thing as a plateau.  Which is contrary to popular Americans belief.  I told her that her body had just reached a goal.  I asked her had she even celebrated her success.  "No"  she replied.  I told her now then she just needed to reassess and see what it will take to achieve the next goal.  And yes your goals are still achievable :)
You see fit buddies, reaching a goal may be one big goal but it's also full of lots of smaller goals too.  Most people don't just up and lose 50, 75, or 100 lbs without making some changes and modifying/tweaking their plan along the way.  Success works the same way too.  I'm here when you need me.  A person can get started today!  Make sure you sign up for my fitness newsletter too.  It comes out weekly.  When you subscribe I will send you three of the most popular issues plus any more you ask for.
By the way, I wanted you to be one of the first to see the new book cover for my book.  Take a look below and if  you like it, then let me know what you think.   I got some really cool videos that I have done that I will be editing.  I'm sure those will help you and motivate you too.  Have a blessed day!  Merry Christmas!
Contact me as you need me 937-219-4588 or Kel@MyEXtremeTrainer.com





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post