How does the metabolism really truly work?











How does the metabolism really truly work?







By Kel Silas CFT MHT NS


I just explained how the metabolism works to a new client and I thought I would share with you the secret info.  She is 5'4" and weighs 163 lbs currently.

I wrote a blog post titled "Weight Loss 101" and this is a series of about 7 or 8 blog posts I wrote. (see link below) I talk about the whole calories thing. Basically your body needs about 1778 calories a day just to sustain itself and function performing normal bodily processes. (Now picture employees and this is their daily demand for money at a company) Well you have probably only been giving your body about 800 to 1000 calories a day (so your body is basically underpaid) so it isn't happy about being underpaid so therefor it goes on STRIKE!!!

Or you could be feeding it enough calories daily but too much at once (I honestly doubt this). Your body needs fuel to burn and if it doesn't get it then it goes on strike. Your body also gets comfortable with whatever you feed it (for example, the employees are content with the money you give them but they just won't work overtime for the chump change they have been getting a day)

So the BEST bet is to immediately add in ONE meal or a snack. I honestly don't really care what it is as long as it's healthy. We can work on what you are feeding your body later. And do keep in mind, this all isn't a new diet. This is a lifestyle and this is how your body is designed. This is how it functions.



Have an awesome week!
Sincerely yours,
Kel Silas CFT MHT EXtreme Personal Fitness

Contact me today and learn more! 937-219-4588 or Kel@MyEXtremeTrainer.com
It will take you only about 10 to 15 minutes. This is the first step with me for those who find themselves interested in starting a program with me.
My FREE fitness newsletter will be starting back up again very soon!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post