Cooking Out on the Grill!





It's Time to Grill some BBQ!!! 😋








It is time!!! There isn't anything better than cooking on the grill. It is relaxing and enjoyable and you get to eat some good food!!! I love good food!!! I think I will use this Kansas City Style chicken seasoning that I hardly ever use. Spices add a nice ZING and good ZEST flavor! I have both grills going today. Every month I have to get my monthly cooking in so that I will have some food to eat. It is a blessing to have this much food. If you want to get in the BEST shape of your life and be healthy then you are going to have to plan your meals so that you have the food you need to eat when you need it. (Saturday May, 29th 2010) (Sunday May 30th, 2010) I have felt good all day today! The baked potato and Glory mustard greens worked out well with the chicken earlier today. Not sure what I will have now. Either tuna or tilapia for my last meal of the day.






Kel Love

"Motivating People to Achieve their Goals, Dreams, and a Healthier Happier Lifestyle." 28EXtreme.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post